Saturday, November 21, 2009

Grow Into Hat


Grow Into Hat
Originally uploaded by catscluttercrafts
I was all ready to take pictures of my snowmen today and I realized that I couldn't find the camera. Then I couldn't find the orange wool to add a nose on the the other snowman.
Instead I have a hat I did for a friend. I have to look up the pattern but you are supposed to be able to use the other side as the opening and tie off this end and it will be bigger. (here it is modified since I used different yarn) Right now my little friend has ears. I love his face kind of like what? you want me to what?
I have see him recently wearing another hat I made and he's much more smiley!
Things here and rainy and chilly but I like it. Makes me want to cuddle up in bed and read. Next week is Thanksgiving and I heard maybe snow. Oh joy!! It's ok, I know what I'm wearing hopefully it will get here in time from Anthropologie. I bought the same shirt in two colors cuz the style got 5 stars and was sold out super fast. I'm super happy it was made in the USA and pretty reasonably priced too!
I hope everyone is enjoying there time before the holiday season rush. Work has been kind of slow which makes the managers all worried but our sales are up but down from what the projected for right now. If you can grasp what I said then Cheers to you, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it!!!
Have a great weekend and next picture, hopefully will have a Christmas theme!!!!!!

No comments: